To celebrate our birthday and office relocation into our Cogravity space on August 1st we decided to throw a party to say hi to our new neighbours. We entertained over 100 with less than 10 days notice and welcomed a mixture of Taurus past clients, current clients, friends and many of our new CoGravity neighbours. We had incredible suppliers come together to make the evening a success with a 30kg, 3 tier Taurus cake from The Cupcake Factory, a 2m grazing table from Core Decor, a Taurus themed balloon wall from Floating Designs and a purple glow bar from Bar Out. The night was done in a ‘Do you stand out from the crowd?’ Taurus fashion as we welcomed our Taurus network into the new space and made sure our new friends know we are here! Browse through our images here.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Client Announcement – Sentral Education posted on January 23, 2018
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Insurance Business interviews Austbrokers CEO Mark Searles posted on November 29, 2013
- Taurus and Lauren Hannaford continue the FHIT journey – and yes, Sharon’s trying it out! posted on August 11, 2018