On top of managing Atomic 212, Australia’s largest independent media agency, Claire Fenner enters the Ride to Conquer Cancer every year. The Ride to Conquer Cancer opened Claires eyes to pedal power and her love of cycling. Claire’s cycling habits are profiled in The Australian Financial Review this week!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Welcomes New Graphic Solution Client, Avery Dennison posted on February 7, 2019
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012
- New Client Announcement, IV League Drips, Sydney’s Leading Mobile IV Concierge posted on October 14, 2019
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Welcoming Mark Fenton-Jones posted on January 25, 2018