The Australia Day Corporate Club hosted a great breakfast at the magnificent Museum of Contemporary Art to kick off the first event on their 2018-19 program. The day was hosted by one of our favourites, journalist and presenter Chris Bath, who interviewed Aussie basketball legend Andrew Bogut from the Sydney Kings (one of the tallest men we’ve ever seen!). Andrew touched on his career, going from an 18 year old country boy, with so many hardships and knockbacks, who used to watch VHS tapes of NBA Basketball to becoming the first Aussie to be selected as the No.1 overall draft pick in the NBA in the USA! Inspiring stuff and a reminder to go after your dreams.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Bar of the month ‘Employees Only’ Sydney posted on July 12, 2019
- Lauren Hannaford dressed by Catwalk in style at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week posted on July 8, 2019
- Winmark Wines, Hunter Valley posted on July 5, 2019
- Sharon Williams Speaking at MyNetFone Group posted on July 5, 2019
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on July 11, 2019
- Ted Egan speaks at Club Seven Event on scaling a business to sell posted on July 5, 2019