The Australia Day Corporate Club hosted a great breakfast at the magnificent Museum of Contemporary Art to kick off the first event on their 2018-19 program. The day was hosted by one of our favourites, journalist and presenter Chris Bath, who interviewed Aussie basketball legend Andrew Bogut from the Sydney Kings (one of the tallest men we’ve ever seen!). Andrew touched on his career, going from an 18 year old country boy, with so many hardships and knockbacks, who used to watch VHS tapes of NBA Basketball to becoming the first Aussie to be selected as the No.1 overall draft pick in the NBA in the USA! Inspiring stuff and a reminder to go after your dreams.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on December 5, 2018
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Insurance Business interviews Austbrokers CEO Mark Searles posted on November 29, 2013
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014
- Taurus celebrates Summer Networking event posted on February 15, 2014
- Melbourne Cup 2018 posted on December 4, 2018