The White Knight Foundation’s 2018 4th Annual Walk Against Youth Violence was a great success! The magnificent 10km walk from the Spit Bridge to Manly Wharf was held in perfect weather conditions for the 200 walkers who collectively raised over $8k. The event continues to grow year by year and we are already excited for the next one. The funds will go towards future grant receivers and purchase of new technology for donation to various homes, rehabilitation centres and hospitals across NSW.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012
- Red Wiggle Simon Pryce and fitness entrepreneur Lauren Hannaford posted on November 25, 2018
- Sharon’s contributed article providing smart marketing tips was published on popular womens website Femail.com.au posted on December 16, 2005
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on December 5, 2018
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016