The White Knight Foundation’s 2018 4th Annual Walk Against Youth Violence was a great success! The magnificent 10km walk from the Spit Bridge to Manly Wharf was held in perfect weather conditions for the 200 walkers who collectively raised over $8k. The event continues to grow year by year and we are already excited for the next one. The funds will go towards future grant receivers and purchase of new technology for donation to various homes, rehabilitation centres and hospitals across NSW.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Taurus Exclusive Offer – Sydney Restaurant Bel & Brio posted on May 2, 2019
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006
- Taurus Welcomes New Graphic Solution Client, Avery Dennison posted on February 7, 2019
- Androgogic driving new innovation in content learning – New client announcement posted on April 26, 2019
- #NOBULLAPPROACH – TaurusFastTrack© Intern Blog Spot – Ajit Ramyavaran posted on April 29, 2019