The White Knight Foundation’s 2018 4th Annual Walk Against Youth Violence was a great success! The magnificent 10km walk from the Spit Bridge to Manly Wharf was held in perfect weather conditions for the 200 walkers who collectively raised over $8k. The event continues to grow year by year and we are already excited for the next one. The funds will go towards future grant receivers and purchase of new technology for donation to various homes, rehabilitation centres and hospitals across NSW.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Client Announcement – Sentral Education posted on January 23, 2018
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Insurance Business interviews Austbrokers CEO Mark Searles posted on November 29, 2013
- Taurus and Lauren Hannaford continue the FHIT journey – and yes, Sharon’s trying it out! posted on August 11, 2018