The White Knight Foundation’s 2018 4th Annual Walk Against Youth Violence was a great success! The magnificent 10km walk from the Spit Bridge to Manly Wharf was held in perfect weather conditions for the 200 walkers who collectively raised over $8k. The event continues to grow year by year and we are already excited for the next one. The funds will go towards future grant receivers and purchase of new technology for donation to various homes, rehabilitation centres and hospitals across NSW.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- So many parties, so little time- IV Vitamin Drips to keep you fresh this Christmas! posted on November 26, 2019
- Taurus FastTrack™ Intern Blog Spot #NOBULLAPPROACH posted on February 21, 2018
- The Korn Group's Founder Neer Korn in the Herald Sun posted on May 5, 2017
- New Client Announcement, IV League Drips, Sydney’s Leading Mobile IV Concierge posted on October 14, 2019
- LoanWorks Technologies signs with Taurus posted on June 11, 2009
- Insurance Business interviews Austbrokers CEO Mark Searles posted on November 29, 2013