The White Knight Foundation’s 2018 4th Annual Walk Against Youth Violence was a great success! The magnificent 10km walk from the Spit Bridge to Manly Wharf was held in perfect weather conditions for the 200 walkers who collectively raised over $8k. The event continues to grow year by year and we are already excited for the next one. The funds will go towards future grant receivers and purchase of new technology for donation to various homes, rehabilitation centres and hospitals across NSW.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- June note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on June 7, 2018
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Welcoming Mark Fenton-Jones posted on January 25, 2018
- Taurus shout out – Idea Spies posted on May 1, 2019
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018