We are proud to support The White Knight Foundation and the Knight family who created the foundation after their son Liam Knight was injured in an alcohol-fueled violent attack. The family and Liam now work tirelessly to increase the awareness of alcohol-fueled youth violence and raise funds to go towards victims of such violence. They held their annual gala dinner at the Concourse in Chatswood last month and raised $65,000 on the night that will go towards these young victims and their families, as well as their community education programs.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Bar of the month ‘Employees Only’ Sydney posted on July 12, 2019
- Winmark Wines, Hunter Valley posted on July 5, 2019
- Lauren Hannaford dressed by Catwalk in style at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week posted on July 8, 2019
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on July 11, 2019
- Sharon Williams Speaking at MyNetFone Group posted on July 5, 2019
- Ted Egan speaks at Club Seven Event on scaling a business to sell posted on July 5, 2019