Taurus delivers top media results for Australian IT company Praxa and its NASDAQ-listed parent company CDC Software, announcing its acquisition of SA-based business Vectra Corporation. Press coverage was achieved in publications including the Australian Financial Review, Computerworld and ARN.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018