Taurus entertained a table of journalists, clients and prospects at the Bones, Blokes and Breaks Luncheon for 500 media and sporting personalities in aid of World Osteoporosis Day. The luncheon, held at the Westin Hotel on October 13th, featured sporting greats such as Peter Fitzsimons, Nick Farr Jones and Mal Meninga. A great day was had by all and Australian Idols Mark Holden spoke to bring home the issue of Osteoporosis as a disease which hits anyone, at any age.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Taurus Exclusive Offer – Sydney Restaurant Bel & Brio posted on May 2, 2019
- Triple wins for Taurus in September posted on October 14, 2013
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014