Taurus shared an exquisite morning tea with customers and friends to raise money for a cause close to our hearts – the Cancer Council’s Biggest Morning Tea in memory of Lisa Jane. Attendees enjoyed a wonderful feast of sandwiches, cakes and scones and the highlight of the morning was the drawing of the raffle, with prizes kindly donated by Rescu. Beauty Bar courtesy of Bahar Geddes of Brandmakers and beautiful hampers and flowers from Sarah at Smell the Roses. Taurus would like to thank everyone for taking time out to support the cause – $2,000 was raised.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018
- Taurus Exclusive Offer – Sydney Restaurant Bel & Brio posted on May 2, 2019
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Triple wins for Taurus in September posted on October 14, 2013
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014