Taurus shared an exquisite morning tea with customers and friends to raise money for a cause close to our hearts – the Cancer Council’s Biggest Morning Tea in memory of Lisa Jane. Attendees enjoyed a wonderful feast of sandwiches, cakes and scones and the highlight of the morning was the drawing of the raffle, with prizes kindly donated by Rescu. Beauty Bar courtesy of Bahar Geddes of Brandmakers and beautiful hampers and flowers from Sarah at Smell the Roses. Taurus would like to thank everyone for taking time out to support the cause – $2,000 was raised.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018
- ATM experts Diebold Incorporated bank on Taurus for maximum publicity posted on April 20, 2004
- Insurance Business interviews Austbrokers CEO Mark Searles posted on November 29, 2013
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006