With the theme set as ‘fun’ the Artarmon office was transformed into a Santa’s grotto with fairy lights, candy canes and all things Christmas! Everyone joined in the festive cheer with champagne, Thai nibblies and pizza. The highlight of the night however, was the infamous Taurus chocolate fountain, where many gathered for the dipping of a marsh mellow or two.. or three.. or four..!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018
- Taurus Exclusive Offer – Sydney Restaurant Bel & Brio posted on May 2, 2019
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Triple wins for Taurus in September posted on October 14, 2013
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014