Gerard kicked off his design career working on projects for Toyota, Virgin, Deutsche Bank, Issey Miyaki, Mars, Westinghouse, AIMEE, Arthur Andersen and Australian Fashion Week at Australia’s premier digital media agency Spike. Gerard then branched out to start up his own business, working across all design disciplines, including branding, web design and print. His clients included, among others, Audi, Hyundai, the Australian Red Cross, Jones Lang Lasalle and Channel Seven.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012