With sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge as the backdrop, everyone was eager to get into the competitive spirit and the games begun with the naming of tables. Names such as Taurus Rising, The Schappelles and TechWits demonstrated much originality though little did the teams know that they would soon have to dress up a team member as their namesake, who then modelled the outfit for the crowd! The results were hilarious. With champagne, Tim Tams and salt and pepper squid flowing freely, the night was a resounding success. And the winners? The Sharon Williams All Stars!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012
- ATM experts Diebold Incorporated bank on Taurus for maximum publicity posted on April 20, 2004
- Insurance Business interviews Austbrokers CEO Mark Searles posted on November 29, 2013
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006