With sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge as the backdrop, everyone was eager to get into the competitive spirit and the games begun with the naming of tables. Names such as Taurus Rising, The Schappelles and TechWits demonstrated much originality though little did the teams know that they would soon have to dress up a team member as their namesake, who then modelled the outfit for the crowd! The results were hilarious. With champagne, Tim Tams and salt and pepper squid flowing freely, the night was a resounding success. And the winners? The Sharon Williams All Stars!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018
- Taurus Exclusive Offer – Sydney Restaurant Bel & Brio posted on May 2, 2019
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Triple wins for Taurus in September posted on October 14, 2013
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014