Sharon Williams, CEO of Taurus, has appeared in the official magazine of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In her latest article, she talks about how the risk and use of social media is the responsibility of the Board down, and how if mis-managed or ignored, it can have a blatant effect on share price. To read the article, click the image below.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Taurus generated coverage- “THE THREE QUALITIES ALL SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS HAVE IN COMMON “ posted on June 15, 2016
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Mark McDonald, co-founder and co-CEO of Appster gives top tips to start-ups in BRW posted on November 14, 2014
- Congratulations to KBB competition winner JustMums Recruitment! posted on July 4, 2017
- Client Announcement CorProfit posted on June 23, 2018