Sharon Williams, CEO of Taurus, has appeared in the official magazine of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In her latest article, she talks about how the risk and use of social media is the responsibility of the Board down, and how if mis-managed or ignored, it can have a blatant effect on share price. To read the article, click the image below.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012