Exciting new wireless technology company, Maxon Australia, have enlisted the help of Taurus to kickstart their PR and marketing. Maxon’s range of modems, including the popular MiniMax, allow industrial, business and domestic users to access the internet via PC’s or laptops on the go, without wires. The organsiation is one of Australia’s longest established CDMA wireless data solution companies and has an exclusive arrangement with Telstra to use its CDMA network.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012