After running a business for 22 years, I’ve learnt it’s not OK to stand still and complacency is not acceptable. Just as you get comfortable, you have to throw it all up in the air and re-examine opportunities. I first looked at co-working spaces 4 yrs ago and registered my interest. At that time, I was concerned the space seemed solely set-up for hot desks and start-ups and this wouldn’t accurately reflect our long history and reputation. Since then, Wework have opened half a dozen addresses in the main city centre – two either side of the Taurus office – and my peer group and big IT brands have moved in with extraordinary benefits. So four years later, we are here. Still in the city, 400 m from our former office, surrounded by buzz, energy, entrepreneurs and the most beautiful balcony overlooking the harbour. It rocks and so do my extraordinary team who have backed the move. As have many of you. Thank you for all the words of encouragement – we are proud to be here, innovating, adapting and ready for our next chapter.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Bar of the month ‘Employees Only’ Sydney posted on July 12, 2019
- Winmark Wines, Hunter Valley posted on July 5, 2019
- Lauren Hannaford dressed by Catwalk in style at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week posted on July 8, 2019
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on July 11, 2019
- Sharon Williams Speaking at MyNetFone Group posted on July 5, 2019
- Ted Egan speaks at Club Seven Event on scaling a business to sell posted on July 5, 2019