After running a business for 22 years, I’ve learnt it’s not OK to stand still and complacency is not acceptable. Just as you get comfortable, you have to throw it all up in the air and re-examine opportunities. I first looked at co-working spaces 4 yrs ago and registered my interest. At that time, I was concerned the space seemed solely set-up for hot desks and start-ups and this wouldn’t accurately reflect our long history and reputation. Since then, Wework have opened half a dozen addresses in the main city centre – two either side of the Taurus office – and my peer group and big IT brands have moved in with extraordinary benefits. So four years later, we are here. Still in the city, 400 m from our former office, surrounded by buzz, energy, entrepreneurs and the most beautiful balcony overlooking the harbour. It rocks and so do my extraordinary team who have backed the move. As have many of you. Thank you for all the words of encouragement – we are proud to be here, innovating, adapting and ready for our next chapter.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus shout out – Idea Spies posted on May 1, 2019
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Simon Pryce, Red Wiggle supports Van Heusen, Mens Fashion Brand posted on February 7, 2019
- Client Announcement JustCo posted on July 5, 2019
- Marketing & PR Success To Hit The Taurus Bullseye posted on May 2, 2018