This is 23 year old tech entrepreneur Mark McDonald’s reality. The co-Founder of app and ideas development company Appster shares his experience in Fairfax Money of going against the grain and becoming a business owner rather than a student.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Bar of the month ‘Employees Only’ Sydney posted on July 12, 2019
- Lauren Hannaford dressed by Catwalk in style at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week posted on July 8, 2019
- Winmark Wines, Hunter Valley posted on July 5, 2019
- Sharon Williams Speaking at MyNetFone Group posted on July 5, 2019
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on July 11, 2019
- Ted Egan speaks at Club Seven Event on scaling a business to sell posted on July 5, 2019