On 21 August 2019, Androgogic hosted the fourth VR AR Association, Global Mindset Bizri Academy event on Immersive Technology and Learning Management Systems!
The Taurus team attended the event and had exclusive insights on:
- Innovative use of VR/AR in clean sport education to help young athletes
- VR/AR/360 in your Learning Management System
- Using SCORM and xAPI to integrate immersive technologies with existing systems
- Chris Hume, Assistant Director, Education and Innovation, Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority (ASADA), Australian Federal Government
- Rodney Berry, Advanced Technology Applications Researcher at CHOICE, Australia’s consumer advocacy organisation and Creative Technologist at Little Owl and Common Knowledge Foundation
- Karen Young, Senior Designer, Androgogic
- Alexander Roche, Principal Educational Technologist & CEO at Androgogic
The Androgogic team also hosted a networking session with exclusive in-house brewed beer including a smoked chocolate rye porter flavoured with fresh vanilla soaked in Tennessee whisky, Hor d’oeuvres and Wines selected by Androgogic in-house wine connoisseur Josephine!