One of the many events we attended last month was with our close friends at The Australian British Chamber of Commerce – a lunch around the topic The Fourth Industrial Revolution – AI and IoT. The speakers touched on the rise of Artificial Intelligence and it was entertaining, thought-provoking with a lot of laughs. The good news is computers still don’t appear to have emotional intelligence cracked! That is our opportunity!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Welcomes New Graphic Solution Client, Avery Dennison posted on February 7, 2019
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017
- Social media lessons from Charlotte Dawson’s sad saga posted on August 31, 2012
- New Client Announcement, IV League Drips, Sydney’s Leading Mobile IV Concierge posted on October 14, 2019
- Claire Fenner – General Manager of Atomic 212 and cyclist posted on June 3, 2015
- Welcoming Mark Fenton-Jones posted on January 25, 2018