One of the many events we attended last month was with our close friends at The Australian British Chamber of Commerce – a lunch around the topic The Fourth Industrial Revolution – AI and IoT. The speakers touched on the rise of Artificial Intelligence and it was entertaining, thought-provoking with a lot of laughs. The good news is computers still don’t appear to have emotional intelligence cracked! That is our opportunity!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Congratulations to KBB competition winner JustMums Recruitment! posted on July 4, 2017
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Androgogic driving new innovation in content learning – New client announcement posted on April 26, 2019
- The White Knight Foundation Gala Dinner posted on May 25, 2017