One of the many events we attended last month was with our close friends at The Australian British Chamber of Commerce – a lunch around the topic The Fourth Industrial Revolution – AI and IoT. The speakers touched on the rise of Artificial Intelligence and it was entertaining, thought-provoking with a lot of laughs. The good news is computers still don’t appear to have emotional intelligence cracked! That is our opportunity!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Bar of the month ‘Employees Only’ Sydney posted on July 12, 2019
- Winmark Wines, Hunter Valley posted on July 5, 2019
- Lauren Hannaford dressed by Catwalk in style at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week posted on July 8, 2019
- Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on July 11, 2019
- Sharon Williams Speaking at MyNetFone Group posted on July 5, 2019
- Ted Egan speaks at Club Seven Event on scaling a business to sell posted on July 5, 2019