One of the many events we attended last month was with our close friends at The Australian British Chamber of Commerce – a lunch around the topic The Fourth Industrial Revolution – AI and IoT. The speakers touched on the rise of Artificial Intelligence and it was entertaining, thought-provoking with a lot of laughs. The good news is computers still don’t appear to have emotional intelligence cracked! That is our opportunity!
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- Taurus shout out – Idea Spies posted on May 1, 2019
- Welcome Paula and the Academy of Entrepreneurs! posted on September 3, 2018
- Taurus Welcomes New Graphic Solution Client, Avery Dennison posted on February 7, 2019
- April Note from CEO Sharon Williams posted on May 8, 2019
- Our client Androgogic exhibits at the 2019 HR Festival Asia in Singapore! posted on May 8, 2019