I trust you enjoyed a restful and peaceful Easter and Anzac day with loved ones. I certainly did, a chance to reflect on how lucky we are to live as we go through the sacrifice of so many. Back to work our April was busy and we’ve focused on all things education with clients including child care centres for Integricare, corporate and institutional content learning with Kineo and education software provider Sentral. My article in Dynamic Business on ‘’why your team needs to understand sales’’ has broken our own record for likes and sharing, so worth a read and I was asked to comment in The Australian newspaper on the evolving role of social media and personal brand in the context of the Israel Folau comments on Instagram. Next issue we will tell you all about our champions conference and share our learnings on the importance of awards, see you soon.
Subscribe to our blog for weekly updates on strategy, marketing, digital and business. Subscribe Today
- David Finn builds Kyocera brand in The CEO Forum posted on November 29, 2013
- Taurus Founder and CEO Sharon Williams is a Game Changer on The Carousel posted on November 30, 2016
- #NOBULLAPPROACH – TaurusFastTrack© Intern Blog Spot – Ajit Ramyavaran posted on April 29, 2019
- Red Wiggle Simon Pryce and fitness entrepreneur Lauren Hannaford posted on November 25, 2018
- Taurus Welcomes New Graphic Solution Client, Avery Dennison posted on February 7, 2019
- Intrinsic Sports chooses Taurus for design posted on June 20, 2006